Monday 17 October 2011

bring on the food!!

So the aforementioned weigh-in and measurements were postponed indefinitely due to my eating my body weight in homemade nachos last night. It seems the lack of appetite on Friday was compensated for - ten fold - throughout the weekend.  damnit.  I am avoiding eye contact with the scale, despite it's best efforts to lure me in.

(cue cheat justification:) I don't think ONE MEAL is really that big of a deal overall.  That said, I do think the way that ONE MEAL made me feel both immediately and still this morning, should be enough to dissuade this from happening next weekend.  I'm staying strict for one full month, which puts me at exactly one week today.  And to be honest, I didn't really WANT to cheat. I WANT to feel better and look better.  damn you devil cheese.

Checking out some paleo blogs from a friend and fellow paleo'r, and I am going to have to find some way to get more sleep.  yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment