Saturday 15 October 2011

success!!!

So despite what anyone else says, nobody does paleo without the goal of losing weight. And let's be honest here people, unless your guard is down (and by that I mean you're drunk), losing weight is a goal every day is it not?

Well I'm happy to say, that the scale and I are now back on talking terms, minus 6 extra pounds that I didn't need anyway!  huzzah!!

I've added running and ...............wait for it..........pole dancing classes to the regime (Sorry crossfit, I'll be back on Monday, I promise!!  Will also do measurements again, just for kicks) but by and large, while working out is definitely making me stronger, I'm certain I have paleo to thank for the pound droppage.

So stick with it!  I'm still 3 days out of the 3 week mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment