Thursday 13 October 2011

I'm in love

with frozen mango.  forget eating my body weight in cheese (you think I'm kidding about this, but I have a dozen pairs of pants presently collecting dust that can confirm otherwise), I'm now compensating with the frozen mango at Cost-u-less (Cayman's version of Costco).

Also, last nights supper - yum.  try it: http://fastpaleo.com/lime-grilled-chicken/  you won't be disappointed.  well you might, depending on your expectations, those dishes aren't doing themselves.

I think I'm finally over the fatigue hurdle and am feeling pretty damn good today!  Good enough that I'm going to attempt to achieve that yummy crust restaurants are able to put onto salmon.  Keep your fingers crossed and your first-aid kits close......

now I must go....hazelnut milk is calling....

No comments:

Post a Comment